(IAAC) Obj: NGC 6717 (Palomar 9) - Inst: 14.5" f4.5 TeleKit

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Mon Aug 23 14:00:35 EDT 2004

Len, this was (yet) another fine observing log - thanks for
sharing it with IAAC! BTW, you didn't happen to be the deep
sky observer from Louisiana who was set up next to us at the
TSP, were you? We talked with some folks from LA for a while
during that week, and shared a few views in the 36", too.

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer