(IAAC) Obj: M 27 - Inst: 24 cm dobsonian, f/6.6

Tudorica Alexandru tudorica_a at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 05:06:32 EDT 2004

I did't used any sort of nebula filter, but i usually see different colours than others in nebulae and comets. I saw once on M 27 a green hue, but witht the 9 cm refractor, in +7.45 sky... I see colours in telescope very rare, only three times until now.
Clear skies,
Alex

"Lewis J. Gramer" <lgramer at upstream.net> wrote:
This was an interesting log, Alex. Were you using any sort
of nebula filter (e.g., NarrowBand, UHC, OIII, or similar),
when you noted the color of the Dumbbell as "yellow-red"?

Clear skies!
Lew