(IAAC) Posting (possibly off topic)

Florian Florian at boyd.org
Tue Jul 13 20:07:08 EDT 2004

>Florian, please consider sharing your logs for some of these
>observations of Barnard's Galaxy with us fellow IAAC readers,
>especially the observation with 16x70mm binoculars!

Hi Lew,

I do think about posting to IAAC. Right now i post my observing reports to my own web log, the Yahoo Starrynights group, and either the Yahoo TeleVue group or the Binocular Astronomy group as appropriate, as well as a post to the sci.astro.amateur newsgroup. I keep thinking i should send reports to IAAC but just haven't done so yet. If i do post i feel it's a commitment and i don't want to just post sporadically. But i do keep the IAAC in mind.  ;-)

-Florian