(IAAC) Obj: NGC 6822, Barnard's galaxy - negative report -Inst:3.5" (9cm) ecuatorial refractor

Natko Bajic natkobajic at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 05:32:56 EDT 2004

Hello!

70mm? Well, that sound very nice, I have been trying
with 120mm at 40x, without sucess. I could not do
lower power, maybe that's the reason. But, of course,
we must take care of latitude, California is much more
southern than Croatia or Romania. Moreover, 700m is
also considerable altitude, I'm observing from the sea
lever, but often horizon is very clear, so it's not a
problem. Anyway, it was interesting for me to hear
that it's visible even with smaller than 70mm!

Regards,Natko