(IAAC) Posting (possibly off topic)

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Wed Jul 14 17:36:12 EDT 2004

Ah - no commitment needed, Florian! Each observing log you
decide to share with us on IAAC, should hopefully be easily
accessible to other observers, for many years to come...

I encourage you to post logs - but anyway, I hope you'll keep
posting interesting comments here on the "chat" list, too! :)

Clear skies,
Lew