(IAAC) Obj: M34 - Inst: 4.5" (114mm), F/8 (homemade dobson,"baby dob")

Kim kapeji at myactiveware.com
Fri Jul 16 11:05:00 EDT 2004

That is the entire purpose of the list/catalogue, if you do not wish to
recieve the notifications then unsubscribe at the main website and just read
the ones you want on the catalogue itself., as for doing something about
anonymous, well that's pretty impossible as everyone who post an observation
via that means is listed as anonymous, not just the observations posted
today.
It is not moderated in that sense.
Apart from that, Ante Perkovic did nothing wrong at all, he posted his
observations, that's just fine.

KG.