IAAC Digest [was Re: (IAAC) Obj: M34 - Inst: 4.5" (114mm), F/8 (homemade dobson,"baby dob")]

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Fri Jul 16 13:16:53 EDT 2004

Sorry that your Inbox was flooded, Ron. Just FYI, "anonymous"
is the email address which is attached to observing reports
that are submitted through our online observing form:

We encourage observers to share their logs whenever they can,
but for those who do not wish to receive each individual log,
we offer a Digest version. Just let me know, and I can change
you to our Digest. Or change your own settings on the Web at:
  http://www.visualdeepsky.org/settings.html
(This new address should redirect you to our options page.)

By the way, thanks to Kim G. for his positive comments about
the list. But also, for any others who might wish to comment
about this or related subjects, please remember:

  The address to send questions and complaints to is NOT
  our "chat" address - it is our administrative address:
      owner at visualdeepsky.org

Clear skies all!

Lew Gramer <owner at visualdeepsky.org>
Webmaster: http://www.visualdeepsky.org