(IAAC) Obj: NGC6717 (Palomar 9) - Inst: SCT 8", F/10 (Meade)

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Fri Jul 16 15:30:49 EDT 2004

Wow, Ante - that is a remarkable group of observations!
And some of them are quite challenging - as with this
log of Pal 9 with an 8". Sue French would be proud. :)

By the way, thanks to the burst of observing logs over
the past few days, our catalog has now reached a total
of over 4300 logs, covering *2100* different objects!
 http://www.visualdeepsky.org/logs/objectlist.html

Thanks to the many observers over the years who helped
compile this storehouse of perspicacity and erudition.

And keep plugging away, please - we only have 14 more
logs to collect, to reach our 1000th NGC object (and
no, that doesn't include any of the 110 Messiers!)

Ante, we will look forward to seeing your observations
for the months between February and July soon! :) Keep
them coming, and thanks for sharing with the community.

Clear skies,

Lew Gramer <owner at visualdeepsky.org>
Webmaster: http://www.visualdeepsky.org