(IAAC) Obj: M67 - Inst: 12x45 binoculars

stéphane meloche stephanemeloche at videotron.ca
Thu Jul 29 00:36:52 EDT 2004

Hi to all,

Ante, that's a very interesting log. For myself, I frequently observed this
open cluster with my Vixen 9x63 and, like you, noticed the elongation
approx. N-S. I'm always surprised when I look an open cluster shaped
differently than the majority, i.e. round!

This time, it's hard to be an observer in Quebec: no clear sky at all! :)

Stéphane Meloche (CAAS, CADI)