(IAAC) HOW TO: Changing your subscription and options for IAAC, searching the archives

Wouter van Reeven wouter at van.reeven.nl
Thu Jul 29 04:32:39 EDT 2004

Hi Lewis,

Thanks a lot for this info. Being one of those techies, I'd like to add
that mailman has a powerful option for those people who don't want their
mailboxes flooded with observing reports: the digest option. This will
send a summary of the latest ten (or so) new mails, instead of all mails
separately. A very nice feature :)

Clear skies to you all!

Wouter van Reeven

--

Black holes are where God is dividing by zero.