(IAAC) Obj: Delta Cephei - Inst: Meade 4.5" f/8.8 Single-arm, motorized Alt-Az

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Sat Jun 26 18:11:41 EDT 2004

----

Observation Poster: Michael R. Mead <michaelmead47 at msn.com>

Observer: Michael R. Mead
Your skills: Beginner (< one year)
Date/time of observation: 11:00 pm EST
Location of site: Troy Michigan (Lat -83 02 57, Elev )
Site classification: Suburban
Sky darkness: 5.5 <Limiting magnitude>
Seeing: 8--- <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: Minor - crescent or far from object
Instrument: Meade 4.5" f/8.8 Single-arm, motorized Alt-Az
Magnification: 9mm, 15mm, 25mm
Filter(s): None
Object(s): Delta Cephei
Category: Variable star.