(IAAC) The wonders of the 2004 Texas Star Party

shogsten at compuserve.com shogsten at compuserve.com
Wed May 26 09:50:51 EDT 2004

I'm still recovering from last week, I wish I had known that you were going
to be there. I was setup with all of the imagers down on the north end of
the middle field. It was definitely a damp year at TSP. I was so glad that
I had been too lazy to remove my dew straps before I left Ohio. This was my
sixth trip to TSP and I have never seen the humidity, bugs, and everything
green.

Scott Hogsten