(IAAC) Obj: Delta Scl - Negative report - Inst: 9x63 binoculars

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Sat Oct 16 01:10:49 EDT 2004

----

Observation Poster: Stéphane Meloche <stephanemeloche at videotron.ca>

Observer: Stéphane Meloche
Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
Date/time of observation: 2004/10/07 23h48 EDT
Location of site: Ste-Catherine-de-Hatley, Qc, Canada (Lat 45.2083° N, Elev 343 m)
Site classification: Exurban
Sky darkness: 5.9 <Limiting magnitude>
Seeing:  <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: 9x63 binoculars
Magnification:
Filter(s):
Object(s): Delta Scl - Negative report
Category: Multiple star.
Class:
Constellation: Scl
Data: mag 4.6  size
Position: RA 23:49  DEC -28:06
In Sculptor, located in the western portion of the constellation center. As for Equ Delta, I have poor chances to split this double star, and this, for the same reasons. With that, is necessary to add the unfavourable position of Sculptor on the sky, which is in the luminous pollution oh the city of Ayer's Cliff (Canada). As anticipated, I only seen the primary star, which is of white color.
--
Optional related URLs: