(IAAC) NGC 4622 (was Re: Web archives now available again)

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Tue Oct 26 12:12:55 EDT 2004

We have several observing logs in the IAAC now for both
NGC 4660 and Centaurus A (NGC 5128), Ricardo:
  http://www.visualdeepsky.org/search.html

However, I do not find any logs (yet) for NGC 4622. If
any IAAC readers have observations of this fine "wrong
way" spiral galaxy in Cen - or if you get a chance to
observe it next (Southern) Fall - please share whatever
you see with your friends here on the IAAC!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer