(IAAC) Obj: M 15 - Inst: naked eye

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Sat Sep 11 06:17:20 EDT 2004

----

Observation Poster: Tudorica Alexandru <tudorica_a at yahoo.com>

Observer: Tudorica Alexandru
Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
Date/time of observation: 05.06.2004 19:00  UT
Location of site: ghirdoveni, Romania (Lat +45, Elev 260m)
Site classification: Rural
Sky darkness: +6.7 <Limiting magnitude>
Seeing: 5 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: naked eye
Magnification: -
Filter(s): none
Object(s): M 15
Category: Globular cluster.
Class:
Constellation: Peg
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
This is one of the easiest globular clusters to see with you're naked eye,
maybe becouse the bright star close to it contributes to that (6.7 or something
like that). It's an small star that looks a bit "hairy". I couldn't resolve
the globular from that star. I surprised myself to see in the same time M2 and M15...
--
Optional related URLs: