(IAAC) No more test posts please! (was Re: This is a Test. Please, discard.)

Lew Gramer mameteors at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 12:14:39 EDT 2005

If you have any questions or problems with your subscription to IAAC, please
email your friendly List Elves privately, and we will be happy to help!

    owner at visualdeepsky.org

Posting test messages to IAAC is a discourtesy to your 400 fellow subscribers,
not to mention clogging up the Web archive for our hundreds of "web readers".
And of course, inevitably, one test message breeds another... :)

Thanks for your cooperation, and your continued interest in IAAC!

Clear skies,

Lew Gramer
owner at visualdeepsky.org
http://www.visualdeepsky.org