(IAAC) IAAC "Netiquette" (was Re: IAAC Search Page...)

Lew Gramer owner at visualdeepsky.org
Mon Dec 12 10:37:38 EST 2005

On 10 Dec 2005 07:39, Steven Yaskell wrote:
> Getting observations from 1998 to now in my email...should only be the most
> recent?...what is the backlog here?

Again, folks, if you have questions about our list, please DO NOT post them to
the entire list - your fellow IAAC subscribers are here to share their love
of the deep sky, and won't enjoy reading administrative queries!

Instead, email all questions and suggestions to your "List Elves" at:

    owner at visualdeepsky.org

And to answer Steven's question - we receive observing logs via email whenever
an observer takes the time to post them! We encourage our active observers to
post logs which are appropriate to the current season - but if they wish to
add old logs to the archive off-season, that is also very welcome.

Clear skies all,
Lew Gramer
owner at visualdeepsky.org