(IAAC) Fwd: Link Request [Ron Muir's cool "Flinthill Deep Sky Viewing Guides"]

Lew Gramer mameteors at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 14:10:32 EST 2005

I have added a link to this wonderful set of deep-sky observing lists
from avid observer Mr. Ron Muir, on the IAAC "links" page at:

  http://www.visualdeepsky.org/deepsky.html

Please feel free to link to visualdeepsky.org if you care to, Ron!

(And if we're very nice to Ron, we may even convince him to join the
IAAC, and/or contribute a few of his observing logs to our archive. ;>)

Clear skies!

Lew Gramer <owner at visualdeepsky.org>