(IAAC) Re: IAAC Submissions

Lew Gramer mameteors at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 14:15:06 EDT 2005

Hello, Max, and wonderful to hear from you!

We have a couple of ways you can submit observations. One is to send email to
our list address directly. The other is to use our online Web form.

If you prefer email, our Website describes a template for you to use:
  http://www.visualdeepsky.org/email-access.html#entryform

Or if you prefer the Web form, try it here:

And if you submit a LOT of observations, there is even a "personalized"
observing form you can set up and bookmark, available via this form:
  http://www.visualdeepsky.org/personal-log.html

If you have any questions about deep-sky observing, please submit them for us
all to read at our "discussion" list address:
    netastrocatalog-announce at visualdeepsky.org

And if you have any questions about our list, our Website, or about these
observing log formats, don't hesitate to email me or our other "List Elves" at
this email address any time:
    owner at visualdeepsky.org

Clear skies, and keep those observing logs coming!
Lew Gramer

Lew Gramer <dedalus at alum.mit.edu>
http://www.meteorobs.org
http://www.visualdeepsky.org