(IAAC) Obj: M 2 - Inst: Bresser 4.8 inch refractor EQ5

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Thu Sep 1 09:30:53 EDT 2005

----

Observation Poster: Steven H. Yaskell <steven.yaskell at wtnord,net>

Observer: Steven H. Yaskell
Your skills: Advanced (many years)
Date/time of observation: August 31, 2005:2215 UT
Location of site: Stockholm, Sweden (Lat 59 N, Elev )
Site classification: Suburban
Sky darkness: 6 <Bortle Scale (9 worst)>
Seeing: 6 <10-1 Seeing Scale (1 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: Bresser 4.8 inch refractor EQ5
Magnification: x100, x158
Filter(s): Deep Sky
Object(s): M 2
Category: Globular cluster.