(IAAC) Obj: Cocoon Nebula (I.51469 - Inst: Bresser 4.8 inch refractor

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Thu Sep 8 13:25:18 EDT 2005

----

Observation Poster: Steven H, Yaskell <steven.yaskell at wtnord.net>

Observer: Steven H, Yaskell
Your skills: Advanced (many years)
Date/time of observation: Sep. 6, 2005: 2156 UT
Location of site: Stockholm, Sweden (Lat + 59, 33, Elev +18.06)
Site classification: Suburban
Sky darkness: 5 <1-10 Scale (10 best)>
Seeing: 5 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: Bresser 4.8 inch refractor
Magnification: x25, x80
Filter(s):
Object(s): Cocoon Nebula (I.51469
Category: Emission nebula. Reflection nebula. Dark nebula.
Class:
Constellation: Cygnus