(IAAC) Re: Debby, Wendy, Alan

Lew Gramer owner at visualdeepsky.org
Mon Aug 7 06:59:06 EDT 2006

My apologies to the readers of the Internet Amateur Astronomers Catalog and
visualdeepsky.org for these bogus posts. So far as I can tell, they were
actually posted by hand by someone, at our Observing Report web page:

Someone is apparently really desparate to promote something out there!

Clear skies,

Lew Gramer <owner at visualdeepsky.org>

--
Lew Gramer, UM/RSMAS/CIMAS at NOAA/AOML/OCD, (305) 361-4554
The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily