(IAAC) IAAC Web Archive CLEANED UP

Lew Gramer owner at visualdeepsky.org
Mon Aug 21 09:12:41 EDT 2006

To all of our faithful readers and observing-log contributors,

Apologies that the online Web Archive of the IAAC has been allowed to remain
unmonitored for so long. I have removed a LARGE number of non-deep sky
related message from the IAAC Web Archive today:

  http://www.visualdeepsky.org/netastrocatalog/maillist.html

If you check our Archive now, you should only find the fascinating and
informative deep-sky observing posts of our many contributors...

Finally, a word of sincere THANKS to our List Elves (especially Wouter van
Reeven!) for their invaluable help in keeping the lists running when I'm not
available, which is far too often these days.

Thanks to all our readers for your continued interest, and clear skies all!

Lew Gramer
owner at visualdeepsky.org
Webmaster: http://www.visualdeepsky.org