(IAAC) Obj: IC 4996 - Inst: Brennweite 12 inch F/4.1

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Fri Aug 25 07:50:17 EDT 2006

----

Observation Poster: Steven H. Yaskell <steven.yaskell at wtnord.net>

Observer: Steven H. Yaskell
Your skills: Advanced (many years)
Date/time of observation: Correction to "IC 4669"
Location of site: Stockholm, Sweden (Lat 59:33, Elev 61m/200ft)
Site classification: Suburban
Sky darkness: 5 <Limiting magnitude>
Seeing: 6? <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: Brennweite 12 inch F/4.1
Magnification: X40, X80
Filter(s): Deep Sky, OIII