(IAAC) Obj: M5 - Inst: Meade LX200GPS (UHTC) F10, Field tripod

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Sat Jun 17 12:41:49 EDT 2006

----

Observation Poster: Mark Solomon <mark.a.solomon at gmail.com>

Observer: Mark Solomon
Your skills: Beginner (< one year)
Date/time of observation: 06/17/06 01:05am EST
Location of site: 1 Scott Circle, NW (Lat 38.53, Elev 0)
Site classification: Urban
Sky darkness: 2.40 <1-10 Scale (10 best)>
Seeing: 5 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: Meade LX200GPS (UHTC) F10, Field tripod
Magnification: 57X
Filter(s): None
Object(s): M5
Category: Globular cluster.