(IAAC) Obj: M51 - Inst: Meade 8" LX200GPS (UHTC) F10, Field tripod

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Mon Jun 19 11:01:07 EDT 2006

----

Observation Poster: Mark Solomon <mark.a.solomon at gmail.com>

Observer: Mark Solomon
Your skills: Beginner (< one year)
Date/time of observation: 06/18/06 11:25PM EST
Location of site: 1 Scott Circle, NW (Lat 38.53, Elev 0)
Site classification: Rural
Sky darkness: approx 3.50 <Limiting magnitude>
Seeing: 5 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: Meade 8" LX200GPS (UHTC) F10, Field tripod
Magnification: 57X 35mm Panoptic
Filter(s):
Object(s): M51
Category: External galaxy.