(IAAC) Obj: NGC 3532 Wishing Well Cluster - Inst: 10 by 50 Binoculars

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Mon Mar 27 14:00:15 EST 2006

----

Observation Poster: Ray Palmer <raypalmer at naturespeak.com.au>

Observer: Ray Palmer
Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
Date/time of observation: 27th March 2006 6.30GMT
Location of site: Perth, Western Australia (Lat , Elev )
Site classification: Suburban
Sky darkness: 2-3 <1-10 Scale (10 best)>
Seeing: 10 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: 10 by 50 Binoculars
Magnification: 10 by 50
Filter(s):
Object(s): NGC 3532 Wishing Well Cluster
Category: Open cluster.
Class: low surface brighness
Constellation: Carina