(IAAC) Obj: NGC 3766 Pearl Cluster - Inst: 10 by 50 Binoculars

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Mon Mar 27 14:10:46 EST 2006

----

Observation Poster: Ray Palmer <raypalmer at naturespeak.com.au>

Observer: Ray Palmer
Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
Date/time of observation: 27th March 2006 6.35GMT
Location of site: Perth, Western Australia (Lat 31'60, Elev 115.50)
Site classification: Suburban
Sky darkness: 2-3 <1-10 Scale (10 best)>
Seeing: 10 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: 10 by 50 Binoculars
Magnification: 10 by 50's
Filter(s):