(IAAC) Obj: Abell 16 - Inst: 18" f/4.5 dobsonian

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Mon Nov 27 17:42:35 EST 2006

----

Observation Poster: John Tatarchuk <tatarjj at auburn.edu>

Observer: John Tatarchuk
Your skills: Advanced (many years)
Date/time of observation: 11/21/06
Location of site: Conecuh National Forest, South Alabama (Lat , Elev )
Site classification: Rural
Sky darkness: 6.8+, Gegenschein visible <Limiting magnitude>
Seeing: N/A <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: 18" f/4.5 dobsonian
Magnification: 75X, 110X
Filter(s): OIII