(IAAC) Apologies for IAAC outages!

Lew Gramer owner at visualdeepsky.org
Mon Oct 30 11:50:06 EST 2006

Apologies to those who have experienced problems accessing 'netastrocatalog'
email list or our Website http://www.visualdeepsky.org the last few days!

Our internet presence experienced some hiccups - but we believe those should
all be ironed out now! I'll post again (or email all of you individually if I
have to) should new problems crop up this week...

And sorry to have been absent last week - believe it or not, I really was on a
desert island in the Bahamas, studying coral reefs! :) (And yes, the skies on
the island were truly amazing. But no, sadly, I was working too hard at my
job to do any all night observing sessions while I was there.)

Clear skies to all,
Lew Gramer
owner at visualdeepsky.org