(IAAC) Obj: Melotte 15, IC 1805 - Inst: Brennweite 1250mm (12.5 inch) F 4.1 truss Dobsonian (homemade)

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Wed Apr 25 16:26:34 EDT 2007

----

Observation Poster: Steven H. Yaskell <steven.yaskell at wtnord.net>

Observer: Steven H. Yaskell
Your skills: Advanced (many years)
Date/time of observation: April 13, 2210 UT/GMT
Location of site: Stockholm, Sweden (EU) (Lat 59:33, Elev 61m (200 ft))
Site classification: Suburban
Sky darkness: >5 <Limiting magnitude>
Seeing: 4 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: Minor - crescent or far from object
Instrument: Brennweite 1250mm (12.5 inch) F 4.1 truss Dobsonian (homemade)
Magnification: x47, x76, x152
Filter(s): UHC
Object(s): Melotte 15, IC 1805
Category: Open cluster.