(IAAC) NEW WEBSITE TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE

sstarryyy at aol.com sstarryyy at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 10:32:43 EDT 2007

Introducing AskTheAstronomer

Have age old questions about everything space and astronomy? Need help
(not the answers) figuring out your astronomy homework ? Well your
answers are here . What better way to find out about our amazing
universe than from an astronomer. Here I have posted questions I've
recieved & the answers to them . Have fun reading them and learn !
Learning about space & Astronomy is just as amazing and fun when your
looking at the great night sky ! When you learn you earn.

Look thru the answered questions on the top right where it says blog
archive .

Send your questions to Starr :
asktheastronomer at gmail.com

the website is  http://asktheastronomer.blogspot.com