(IAAC) Obj: M 5 (NGC 5904) - Inst: Brennweite 12.5, F/4.1 dobsonian (homemade)

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Wed May 2 08:56:55 EDT 2007

----

Observation Poster: Steven H. Yaskell <steven.yaskell at wtnord.net>

Observer: Steven H. Yaskell
Your skills: Advanced (many years)
Date/time of observation: April 12, 2007, 2205 UT/GMT
Location of site: Stockholm, Sweden (Lat 59:33, Elev 61m/200ft)
Site classification: Suburban
Sky darkness: 3 <Bortle Scale (9 worst)>
Seeing: 7-8? <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: Brennweite 12.5, F/4.1 dobsonian (homemade)
Magnification: x 47, x76, x 152 + Power Corrections all Brennweite 12.5 observations
Filter(s): Deep Sky
Object(s): M 5 (NGC 5904)
Category: Globular cluster.
Class: V, compact