(IAAC) Testing - IAAC 'announce' list

Szabó Ádám ngc4565 at freemail.hu
Mon Apr 7 15:32:36 EDT 2008

Dear Lew Gramer!

I am a deep-sky observer, who was reading frequently these observation logs (in the close past). Unfortunately they haven't had an update since a long period (many months), there are always 5270 log in this list (on the webpage's observation archive page).
I sent a test-observation of Minkowsky 1-67 (WR star's nebula) viewed through a 6" Newton telescope, which isn't still on the log list. (I used the webpage's log filling form to send the observation log) -- Have you received that observation?
Will the list be updated with the absent observations or it remains only as a "static", closed archive?
I am hopefully looking forward to see an update to the log archive page.

I am sorry for bad English speech,
I wish clear skies from Hungary:
Ádám Szabó

P.S.: If you are interested in observations, I would also like to recommend my hungarian deep sky observation list page.
http://astronomyadam.extra.hu/skybest.htm
The observed objects are in four tables (divided R.A.: 21-03h, 03-09h, 09-15h, 15-21h). I will send you english description about some of them, if you accept them. I would do it with much pleasure.