(IAAC) Obj: NGC 7789 - Inst: 100 x 25 Celestron mounted binoculars

anonymous at s15272250.onlinehome-server.com anonymous at s15272250.onlinehome-server.com
Sun Aug 31 08:39:40 EDT 2008

----

Observation Poster: Steven H. Yaskell <steven.yaskell at sigmakudos.com>

Observer: Steven H. Yaskell
Your skills: Advanced (many years)
Date/time of observation: July 27-29, 2008 c. UT/GMT 1700
Location of site: Pico Mountain, Mendon VT. (Lat 43.651N, Elev at c. 2000 ft)
Site classification: Rural
Sky darkness: 10 <1-10 Scale (10 best)>
Seeing: 8-10 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: 100 x 25 Celestron mounted binoculars
Magnification: -
Filter(s): None
Object(s): NGC 7789
Category: Open cluster.