(IAAC) Obj: m 51 - Inst: Celestron 100 x 25 mounted binoculars

anonymous at s15272250.onlinehome-server.com anonymous at s15272250.onlinehome-server.com
Sun Aug 31 08:57:28 EDT 2008

----

Observation Poster: Steven H. Yaskell <steven.yaskell at sigmakudos.com>

Observer: Steven H. Yaskell
Your skills: Advanced (many years)
Date/time of observation: 29 July, 2008 , c. 1700 GMT/UT
Location of site: Mendon Vt (Pico Mt) (Lat 43.61N, Elev c. 2000 ft)
Site classification: Rural
Sky darkness: 10 <1-10 Scale (10 best)>
Seeing: 10 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: Celestron 100 x 25 mounted binoculars
Magnification:
Filter(s): None
Object(s): m 51
Category: External galaxy.