(IAAC) Flaming Star nebula - an IAAC challenge!

Lew Gramer Lew.Gramer at noaa.gov
Sat Dec 20 12:53:59 EST 2008

> Below is a link to a wonderful image of the central region of AUR by an
> amateur in South Florida, USA.

Apologies to those IAAC readers who did not receive the forwarded email that I
mentioned in my previous post. Here it is in full - and the linked image is
well worth examining, IMHO, even for those whose view may be jaundiced by
having seen too many amateur images of this region in the past. Lovely.

Clear skies!
Lew