(IAAC) Obj: NGC 2516 The Diamond Cluster - Inst: Binoculars

anonymous at s15272250.onlinehome-server.com anonymous at s15272250.onlinehome-server.com
Sat Nov 8 02:05:05 EST 2008

----

Observation Poster: Reg Carter <reginaldcarter at westnet.com.au>

Observer: Reg Carter
Your skills: Advanced (many years)
Date/time of observation: 7th November 2009
Location of site: Western Australia (Lat , Elev )
Site classification: Urban
Sky darkness: 6.5 <1-10 Scale (10 best)>
Seeing: 8 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: Minor - crescent or far from object
Instrument: Binoculars
Magnification: 7 x 50
Filter(s): None
Object(s): NGC 2516 The Diamond Cluster