(IAAC) Faintest naked-eye object?

Michael Inglis inglism at sunysuffolk.edu
Tue Oct 14 10:09:01 EDT 2008

Hi Sue,
Thanks for email.
I think just faintest to the naked eye is sufficient actually. If you
can see it, you can see it! Whether it is an extended object of high
integrated magnitude or just surface brightness, it will all depend on
so many conditions such as eye response, sky conditions etc.. By the
way, great work in S&T!!
Cheerios,
Mike