(IAAC) Obj: M31, M32, M33, M110 - Inst: 7 x 50 binoculars

anonymous at u15354731.onlinehome-server.com anonymous at u15354731.onlinehome-server.com
Sat Dec 19 19:25:55 EST 2009

----

Observation Poster: Jose Ramon <joser416 at latinmail.com>

Observer: Jose Ramon
Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
Date/time of observation: August 19, 2009 00:30 UT
Location of site: Puerto de Tarna, Asturias (Spain) (Lat 43°05&#8242; N, Elev 1489 mts)
Site classification: Rural
Sky darkness: 3 <Bortle Scale (9 worst)>
Seeing: 8 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: 7 x 50 binoculars
Magnification: