(IAAC) Obj: M82 - Inst: reflector 8" (203 mm), f/5.9, dobsonian

anonymous at s15272250.onlinehome-server.com anonymous at s15272250.onlinehome-server.com
Thu Jun 4 10:04:05 EDT 2009

----

Observation Poster: Alexandru Burda <alexandru.burda at gmail.com>

Observer: Alexandru Burda
Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
Date/time of observation: 23.05.2009 22:00 UT
Location of site: Bucarest, Romania (Lat 44,5 N, Elev 80 m)
Site classification: Urban
Sky darkness: 4-5 <Limiting magnitude>
Seeing: IV-V <I-V Seeing Scale (I best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: reflector 8" (203 mm), f/5.9, dobsonian
Magnification: 48x, 120x
Filter(s): none
Object(s): M82
Category: External galaxy.