(IAAC) Obj: Virgo Galaxy Cluster - Inst: Celestron Nexstar 102mm f6, 6 refractor

anonymous at u15354731.onlinehome-server.com anonymous at u15354731.onlinehome-server.com
Wed Jun 16 09:21:46 EDT 2010

----

Observation Poster: Jose Ramon <joser416 at latinmail.com>

Observer: Jose Ramon
Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
Date/time of observation: Spring 2010
Location of site: Colmenarejo, Madrid (Spain (Lat 40 33', Elev 899)
Site classification: Suburban
Sky darkness: 6 <Bortle Scale (9 worst)>
Seeing: 5 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: Celestron Nexstar 102mm f6,6 refractor
Magnification: *23, *46, *79
Filter(s): None
Object(s): Virgo Galaxy Cluster
Category: Cluster of galaxies.