(IAAC) Obj: Andromeda Galaxy (M31), M32, M110 - Inst: 102mm f6, 6 refractor & 7*50 binoculars

anonymous at u15354731.onlinehome-server.com anonymous at u15354731.onlinehome-server.com
Thu Oct 21 08:31:34 EDT 2010

----

Observation Poster: Jose Ramon <scorpiusob1 at hotmail.com>

Observer: Jose Ramon
Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
Date/time of observation: August 11, 2010 (00:13 UT)
Location of site: Puerto de Tarna, Asturias (Spain) (Lat 43°05&#8242;06&#8243;N, Elev 1499 meters)
Site classification: Rural
Sky darkness: 3 <Bortle Scale (9 worst)>
Seeing: 4 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: 102mm f6,6 refractor & 7*50 binoculars
Magnification: *23
Filter(s): None
Object(s): Andromeda Galaxy (M31), M32, M110
Category: External galaxy.
Class: Sb type spiral. Larguest and brightest member of the Local Group.
Constellation: And