(IAAC) Intermittent list server problems today

Lew Gramer lew.gramer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 12:13:35 EST 2014

If you have trouble posting to 'IAAC' today, please let me know - and be
patient. The (essentially free) server on which our list runs seems to be
having hardware trouble today.

Also a word to those of you who have submitted observing logs any time in
the past COUPLE OF YEARS: Your log is still in the queue! (Believe it or
not.) It will become a part of the IAAC Some Day Soon, when your humble
list admin and Webmaster can find time to fix some pesky scripts. Have a
burning desire to see visual deep-sky observing logs from fellow observers
back on the Web again? Have some skills with the Linux operating system,
and some spare time? Please let me know... :)

Clear skies from sunny (well, partly to mostly cloudy) south Florida,

Lew Gramer
netastrocatalog-owner at visualdeepsky.org