[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Where I'm from

>I was wondering where you were from. Perhaps that would be a good idea for
>those who don't know each other yet (to mention what area of the country
>you're from, that is.) Wayne

I am from the booming rural town of Troy, Illinois. It is about 35 miles from
St. Louis. Suburbia doesn't extend into Illinois from St. Louis, like it does
into Missouri. Subsequently, I have a lot of farms around where I am and my
only light pollution is a doom from St. Louis that reaches about 45 degrees
almost due west and tapers off as you look northward and southward. I can
typically experience skies that have limiting magnitudes of 6 to 6.5.

Gary