[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Simple Questions Needed

l  like to say to those on this list who aren't very knowledgeable about
meteors etc. Don't get intimidated by some of the more experienced sounding
questions.  If you have some simple basic type questions please ask them.
 These simple questions will not only build your knowledge foundation for
more involved questions, but will reinforce those of us who are more
experienced. Sometimes we move on and leave out a minor piece of
knowledge...leaving a weak spot.  But without the piece, we aren't on as
solid  footing as we would like to be. I personally would appreciate the more
simple questions.
George