[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Sandia Meteor Impact Workshop

Greetings.

Here is an announcement for a meteor impact workshop at Sandia Labs in
Albuquerque. I am invited and hope to attend at least one day. It should be
interesting from a technological standpoint. There seems to be a "high
velocity impact" research community at Los Alamos and Sandia Labs which I
am beginning to become aware of.
If by chance anyone is interested in attending this workshop I may be able
to talk to the organizers.   I will try to collect papers and file a
report.
I would also be happy to be an agent for your questions or concerns.

Tom Ashcraft--Radio Fireball Observatory--Santa Fe