[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

color

I was out watching about 4.5 magnitude sky last night. I
looked for color in the little dipper, and big dipper stars. The
top of the cup away from the handle looked reddish to me on
both dippers. The end of the handle on the big dipper also
looked reddish.
       I do not remember hearing any sound on the meteorite
strike that I saw. I probably would not have remembered
something as common as thunder at that age though. Two of the
other witnesses were old enough that they may remember. I
will ask them sometime. The other witness is no longer living.