[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fireball Sounds

Tom,
you asked for days where there are a lot of fireballs?  Well,  try the
Geminids.  My last good dark sky observation of them in 1993 produced 25
fireballs over Mag -3..dot it might have been a combination of two
nights...Ican't remember without going thru my records. either way, I
remember thinking it was the most I've seen for any one shower.

In reference to the Bats being interfered with Radio waves.  Isn't the
signals emitted by bats sound waves? Do Sound waves and radio waves interfere
with each other?  I personally can't see how one can effect the other....but?
George