[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fireflies

Kevin,

I personally never considered Fireflies interfering with meteor observing
since I don't have that problem here in S. Calif. My biggest concerns these
past few years were with mountain lions....I had one fall out of a tree onto
the surrounding chain link fence about 70 feet away.  It made one heck of a
commotion before departing. I don't know if it was scoping me out or checking
in on the sheep that was fenced in with me?  They've killed several in the
local area these past few years..dot since they killed one about 3 miles away
last year, I haven't heard or seen any signs of them.... that's fine with me.
 Oh!  I'll trade you the mountain lions for the fireflies.
George